PowerPoint Digital Signage Player Add-In Installation (for Desktop)
To publish your presentation to a screen, you'll need to setup a few things. Here are the steps of how-to get up and running with Directable and PowerPoint.
- Install the Directable Add-in in PowerPoint.
- Signup for a free Directable trial.
- Setup a TV or screen with a Directable player and
- Connect the player device to your Directable account.
Install the Directable Application
- While running PowerPoint with your presentation loaded, select "Insert" from the top menu and then select "Get Add-in"
- Search for Directable.
- When Directable is found, click the Add button to the right of the listing.
- Click Continue
- While at the Home tab in PowerPoint, look for the "Publish to Directable" icon. This can be found to the far right of the ribbon. (upper right of screen)
- Signup for a free 14 day trial. This will activate your Directable Account.
Connect Your Player Device to Your Account
- Using an Android TV or Amazon FireTV , plug the device into your HDMI port.
- Sign on to Wi-Fi and search for Directable in the App Store
- Install Directable
- The App will start to run and a code will be displayed.
- Login in to your Directable account at www.directable.com/logins
- Select Screen
- Add New Screen
- Name the screen and type in the code.
Save your changes. This TV is now attached to your account and you can send the presentation to it!