Once you have an account setup – you’ll need to install Directable on a device. The “device” is an Amazon Fire TV stick, Android TV or any hardware that runs Android
Here is how to get up and running:
1. Install the Directable app onto your device. . The app is available for free download on the Amazon App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Once the installation is complete, slides will appear with an Activation code in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Make a note of the code and login to your Directable portal.
3. Log in to the Directable portal, go to TVs then click the Add New Display button. Add the code in the Enter Key field. Make sure that a playlist is selected (Default Playlist at a minimum) and click the Autorun box.
4. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Within 10 seconds, you should see a Congratulations screen playing. Your new TV has been added.
Powered by BetterDocs